2017 Skusat CBT Contest
Apply Online before the 31st of March
Enrol for the 2017 Skusat CBT Contest for a chance to win up to N300,000 cash. The second edition which would kick off later in the year would have participants win up to N500,000.
Registration for this online contest is open to only undergraduates and tertiary aspirants seeking cash grants to kick off their academic career in 2017.
The online test which has been scheduled to hold on the 15th of April will consist of 30 questions from various academic spheres and there will be a grant/award presentation event for successful participants on the 28th of April.
Reward categories are outlined below:
GRANT CUMULATIVE SCORE N300,000 70% and above N50,000 (65 – 69)% N20,000 (62 – 64)%
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
- Final year students and expatriates are not eligible to apply.
- The program tagged Skusat CBT Contest has been able to reward over 200 participants from inception and in a bid to ensure viable clarification from successful applicants, you must possess at least one of the documents stated in the registration form.
- An 8-digit AUTHENTICATION ID will be sent to all registered applicants within 24hrs of submitting an application.
- Applications will be screened and ONLY ELIGIBLE applicants will be required to obtain a Passcode/PIN for the Live Test with N1,000 only after passing the necessary data verification involved.
- You can partake in this program by using any internet enabled device such as mobile phones, PCs and tablets. The examination will be monitored remotely via your IP address.
PRACTICE LIKELY QUESTIONS
Download the Skusat Mobile App & Get Rewarded
Acquaint yourself with the structure and framework of the Live Test by downloading the ‘Skusat Mobile App’ from Google Playstore and also get N5, 000 in your virtual account instantly for all downloads on or before the 10th of April.
Non-android users may proceed to access practice questions via the button on the Pre-Test page.
PS: All withdrawal requests from the mobile app will be honoured on the 26th of April from participants who obtain satisfactory grades in the forthcoming Live Test. This implies that you must participate in the Live Test and obtain a grade in alignment with any grant category.
Katie Smith Reveals Something Fascinating about the Skusat Mobile App